Google Tag Manager Beyond the Basics
Expand your understanding of tags, events & all things GTM with this fun bonus pack.
What you'll learn
Continue your learning in GTM with exercises, lessons & more. Wondering what else you can do with this tool? The answer is...a lot more!
If you are hungry to put what you've learnt into practice, then this GTM course will get you all set and ready to go.
Continue your learning with additional lessons. Get access to several advanced lessons that'll give you the understanding necessary to start diving into these more advanced topics.
Finally, we're very excited to share our template & tools vault, showcasing some of our most useful tools to help make your measure life easier.
GTM For Beginners
Practice Your Skills - Challenges
Auto Event Tracking With GTM
Advanced GTM Tracking
Bonus: Templates, Tools & More
What Others are Saying
"The videos are easy to understand, and it's helpful to be able to view one, try a similar tactic in your own sample project, and then review when GTM gets confusing."
Digital Strategy, zaginteractive.com
"This course is just exactly what I was looking for. Lots of great information, short and really easy to understand videos, clear and real examples, and also challenging exercises."
"Great course! First I got nervous when something changed in Google Tag Manager. After finishing the course, I could edit things in GTM forwards and backwards."
Digital Marketer, marketingpartner.nl
"This course is great. It will help you get the basics of GTM in a couple of hours/days"
Digital Analyst, inmarketingwetrust.com.au
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I ask questions during the course?
Yes, absolutely. One of the big benefits of this course is that you will have access to Julian and can ask your questions. He will also be troubleshooting and correcting your exercises.
Will you help me with my tracking (outside of the course)?
We are happy to help and support with any kind of tracking problems and questions you might have, but we would prefer if we could train you to answer them yourself. That's why we will always encourage you to think for yourself and help you along your way.
Please notice, that there is a line between helping our students and doing work for them that we would normally get paid for. Therefore we can't actually DO any implementation for you (write custom code, implement tags), but help and support you.
Can I download the videos?
No, but you will have 24/7 lifetime access to watch them online inside the Course Area.
How much time do I need to complete the course?
The course contains 4.4 hours of video material to go through. Additionally there are exercises to get hands on experience.
You have lifetime access and can go a through it at your own pace.
Is the course interactive?
Yes, we have exercises that go along with the video lessons. I will give you access to a demo.project for you to get into action and develop your skills.
Is this the same content you have on YouTube?
No, all videos are exclusive to this course and are not shown to the public or on YouTube. There may be some topics that were already discussed in our weekly Videos, but as the name implies these don't leave any room to build on each other, which the course video do. We will take you through a learning journey that will teach you GTM from the ground up, which is just not possible on YouTube.
How is this course taught?
This course consists of 80% Screencast which will feature a mix between theoretical knowledge and example based demonstrations. The remaining 20% will be done through exercises (voluntarily) and read up on additional material provided.
I'm not a Developer, can I still take your course?
Absolutely! All coding related topics are explained geared towards marketers with no development experience.
I am a Developer, can I still take your course?
Yes, please join. While we won't dive into the technical details too much (GTM is basically a JS library), it will still be important to understand how GTM works and which workflows govern this tool. That way you will know what your role is and what you can expect from your fellow marketer.
Ready to start learning?