Hi, Let’s get to the point: I’m a video guy. I love creating and making analytics tutorials each week. That said, some topics/concepts might be better explained in a text form.
That’s why I want to start turning my videos into Blog Posts on MeasureSchool.com and generally expanding the MeasureSchoolVerse into the world of written content.
But there’s a problem…
I’m not particularly good at writing, nor do I enjoy the process massively.
That’s where you come in!
If you are starting out in the realm of Tracking AND want to put your writing skills to use, then maybe this is the perfect learning opportunity for you.
Writing about what you have just been learning will deepen your understanding
- You get to practice your technical writing skills
- You will work directly with me and the team to expand MeasureSchools reach
- You will have a targeted outlet for your love of writing in this niche
- You will get compensated for your time
… not so fast. I will need some commitment.
Writing does take time and dedication, that’s why we are looking for someone who…
- Has experience to get work done fast and efficiently
- Can commit to 5-10 hours per week
- Is interested in working with us long-term (at least 6 months)
If you feel like you’re the perfect fit, then please fill out the form to apply.
We’d love to hear from you!