Are you a problem-solving marketing & data geek?
Does seeing updates in the industry spark ideas for new content?
Do you love expressing yourself through the written form?
If so, then we are searching for a technical writer to help us grow and develop our blog and increase our readership.
That’s where you come in!
Who we are
MeasureSchool was founded by Julian Juenemann, a Digital Analyst, Technical Marketer, and YouTuber.
The brand prides itself on being the prime destination for 150k+ marketers passionate about learning tracking, analytics, and technical marketing skills.
We are gearing up for another exciting year of growth. Do you want to come along for the ride?
If you are a tracking savvy and want to flex your writing skills with our expert team, then maybe this is the perfect learning opportunity for you.
You will be writing about exciting new topics emerging in the analytics and marketing world. Your posts (like our YouTube content) will focus mostly on data and how marketers can use it and different tools to help them do more.
You will be learning a ton as you go. You’ll be translating your knowledge into a written form and breaking down these concepts so they can be easily understood by our audience.
You will work directly with our team to expand MeasureSchool’s reach for certain keywords and topic areas.
Some of the things you’ll be working on:
- Exploring & learning new things online in technical marketing
- Writing Blog Post drafts (with a developed structure, images & links)
- Optimizing blog posts for specific keywords
- Managing your own output schedule and hitting publication deadlines (flexible work time)
You need to be experienced in blog writing and the subject matter:
- Part-time availability (10-20 hours per week)
- 1-2 years of experience writing blog posts
- Native/Near-native level English
- Familiar with tools like: Google Tag Manager, Google Analytics 4, Google Ads, Google Data Studio, Shopify, BigQuery, etc.
What’s in it for you?
At MeasureSchool we take care of our people 👨👩👧👦:
- Fully Remote
- Flexible working hours
- Long-Term position
- Deepen your knowledge of Google Tag Manager, GA4, and many other tools
- Create an outlet for your love of writing and publish content on a large platform
Apply Now 👇👇
Please include a loom.com video recording in your application.