Are you an aspiring expert in the tracking & analytics field?
Are you a natural at dealing with clients and multiple projects at once?
Do you have a love for breaking down complex concepts for people and seeing their faces light up when they start to get it?
Do you dream of working in an environment that values experimentation, building & learning rather than a factory..whoops Agency…that solely values the number of clients/revenue?
If so, this might be the perfect role for you…
MeasureSchool has always been one of the go-to resources for learning tracking and analytics. We are most well known for our courses & live training events and now we’re looking to do something a little different…offer done-for-you services to clients.
That’s why we at MeasureSchool are now actively searching for a Tracking Specialist, who can help us pioneer the services & consulting side of the brand.
Basically, Julian’s technical right-hand man (or woman!)
Who we are
MeasureSchool was founded by Julian Juenemann, a Digital Analyst, Technical Marketer, and YouTuber.
The brand prides itself on being the prime destination for 150k+ marketers passionate about learning tracking, analytics, and technical marketing skills.
We are gearing up for another exciting year of growth. Do you want to come along for the ride?
You will be pioneering and developing the services side of MeasureSchool.
You will be taking the lead on onboarding and discussing the scope of projects for one-off setups, ongoing analytics support & troubleshooting calls.
It will involve oversight and delivery of projects from inception to completion and providing clients with the strategy, advice & systems that they need to navigate this complex world of tracking and analytics.
Furthermore, you will be working “hands-on” with Julian and the whole MeasureSchool team to solve & figure out new tracking solutions and provide these discoveries to clients & students.
Some of the things you’ll be working on 👷♀️ :
- Creating measurement plans for clients
- Google Analytics, GTM and other tool implementations
- Conducting GTM & Google Analytics audits
- Connecting of APIs with tracking tools
- Creating custom reports & dashboards with tools like Google Data Studio
- Written & oral reporting to both clients & internally
- Written & oral consulting (email & calls)
- Providing troubleshooting support to our private membership group
You will need to be a doer and take the lead on managing multiple ongoing projects and clients which will require focus, hustle, and persistence 💪 :
- Full-time availability
- 2-3 years experience in providing tracking & analytics services for clients
- Available in a European Time Zone
- Familiar with tools like: Google Tag Manager, Google Analytics, GA 360, Shopify, WordPress, Wix, Squarespace, Google Optimize, Google Ads, Facebook Ads, Data Studio, Firebase etc.
- Experience with client-facing communication
- Native/Near-native level English
What’s in it for you?
At MeasureSchool we take care of our people 👨👩👧👦 :
- Fully Remote
- 100% COVID-Free Environment
- Gain hands-on practical tracking & analytics experience working directly with Julian on a growing business.
- Be surrounded by amazing clients, with interesting business models & unique situations.
- Continuously improve through online trainings, conferences and connections with other industry experts.
- Be part of the growth of an exciting startup with a mission.
- Compensation is both competitive and negotiable.
Apply Now 👇👇
Please include a loom.com video recording in your application.