Hi there, I’m Julian. I’m a Digital Analyst, Technical Marketer, YouTuber and the founder of MeasureSchool.com – the prime resource for Marketers to learn all about Tracking, Analytics, and Marketing Tech. Since 2014 our little site and YouTube channel have grown and become an authority for technical-minded and data-driven marketers all around the world. We are gearing up for another exciting year. Do you want to come along?
MeasureSchool is a small (remote) company built from our passion and love for data. This means it’s the perfect place to learn a ton, try out new ideas and grow something together.
What is the opportunity?
We are searching for a part-time Tracking Implementor, who can help us with Google Analytics & GTM audits, implementations & consulting for several of our clients. This is an “advanced level” position. You will need to be able to take responsibility for each project and be able to provide clients with advice and a strategy based on their business needs. Furthermore, you will be working very “hands-on” with me and my team solving & figuring out tracking solutions.
Your work will include:
- Creating measurement Plans for businesses
- Implementing Google Analytics & GTM from scratch
- Conducting GTM & Google Analytics Audits
- Creating custom Reports & Dashboards with tools like Google Data Studio
- Connecting of APIs with Tracking tools
- Familiar with tools: Shopify, WordPress, Wix, Squarespace, GA 360, Google Optimize, Google Ads, Facebook Ads, Data Studio, Firebase etc.
- Reporting for clients & the internal team
- Written & oral consulting
- and more…
Who is this for?
Someone who wants to have a constant stream of client work, who is already an expert at what they do in tracking & analytics. We expect you to work part-time on projects and meet our clients high expectations in terms of quality and punctuality, which requires focus, hustle and persistence. You will also need some of these skills:
– You need to be a doer
Since our team is still very small, there’ll be no one to take you by the hand or do your work for you. You will be part of planning and finalizing clients requests from start to completion.
– You already need to be a Digital Marketer
Hands-On experience in planning and implementing tracking & analytics solutions for clients is necessary for this job. You ideally have a track record of providing such services to clients. With your knowledge, you can quickly spot new opportunities and put your mind to work to provide the best solution to overcome specific business challenges.
– You need to be a communicator
Not only will we communicate a lot internally in the written form (Email, Chat) but you will also be communicating with clients both orally and in writing. Near-native English is therefore necessary.
– You need to have your own drive
Working remote means freedom of choice when it comes to your workplace, but also means there is not much hand-holding involved. We, therefore, need you to be self-disciplined, hardworking and driven to have an impact. When you hit a roadblock you’ll have no problem communicating it to the team, staying open and transparent and express your ideas freely.
– You need to be able to work in European Time Zone
The Team is currently mainly based in Europe and we work 8am – 5pm GTM+1 – This is a remote position, but we will need to have an overlap of at least a few hours a day to communicate and get the most out of our working relationship (including learning from each other and collaborating).
What’s in it for you?
Apart from being working remote (you can work from wherever you want – you can sit at home and work in your underwear if you wish so…), we think you will enjoy these benefits:
- Gain hands-on practical Tracking & Analytics experience working on a growing business.
- Be surrounded by awesome clientele, with interesting business models.
- Continuously improve through (online) training, go to conferences and make connections in the industry
- Use MeasureSchool.com as your creative outlet. If you have an idea in mind that would benefit the audience, let’s bring it to live and publish it
- Be part of an exciting startup that is known by 90k+ marketers, where you get to learn from the owner and directly impact our business & our clients with your work.
Compensation is both competitive and negotiable.
Ready to dive in?
To apply, fill up the form below and submit.
Talk to you soon,