Are you an expert in Google Sheets? Google Analytics? Facebook Ads? or another marketing tool?
Does helping and teaching others come naturally to you?
Do you want to get the recognition that you deserve among peers and prospects?
If so, fancy teaching for MeasureSchool?
Check out our YouTube channel: MeasureSchool Youtube channel
The MeasureSchool brand has grown to be one of the go-to sources of tech marketing knowledge on YouTube.
Can you help us teach and help more people?
Who we are
MeasureSchool was founded by Julian Juenemann, a Digital Analyst, Technical Marketer, and YouTuber.
The brand prides itself on being the prime destination for 150k+ marketers passionate about learning tracking, analytics, and technical marketing skills.
We are gearing up for another exciting year of growth. Do you want to come along for the ride?
We are searching for Digital Marketing Video Instructors who can create new and exciting educational videos for our audience.
You will be presenting these is both LIVE and pre-recorded formats to our 135k+ YouTube audience.
To be upfront: Being a video creator can be overwhelming at first. To get the format, tone, and content right, you’ll need to experiment and try different ways of explaining a single concept.
We, therefore, expect you to be persistent in shipping content on the regular and incorporate ongoing feedback from the team. This requires focus, hustle, and persistence.
Some of the things you’ll be working on 👷♀️ :
- Coming up with interesting and engaging ideas for new videos
- Staying up-to-date on the latest news, updates and trends
- Structuring and scripting your videos
- Recording videos (we hope you’re not camera shy 😉)
- Working closely with the video production team to release the best final product possible
- Going LIVE with Julian and other guest instructors
- Supporting students by answering their questions
You will need to be a doer, driven by your passion to break down and teach complex topics in an easy to understand way, which will require focus, creativity, and persistence 💪 :
- Part-time (Full-time on request)
- 2-3 years of experience in a marketing discipline:
- Google Tag Manager
- Google Analytics
- Big Query
- Google Ads
- Google Sheets
- Marketing Strategy
- Available in a European Time Zone
- Native/near-native level English
- You are detail-oriented and self-driven
What’s in it for you?
At MeasureSchool we take care of our people 👨👩👧👦 :
- Fully Remote
- 100% COVID-Free Enviroment
- Share your passion, knowledge and learnings with a dedicated audience of marketers who are hungry to learn
- Become an authority and a subject matter expert in your field
- Learn and grow your skillset while getting paid (competitively)
- Use our brand as your creative outlet – If you have an idea in mind that would benefit the audience, let’s bring it to life and turn it into a reality!
- Work with and learn from our all-star video production team to put out the highest quality content
- Video production equipment provided (camera, mic, etc.)
Apply Now 👇👇
We’re all about video, so please include a loom.com video recording in your application telling us why you’d be the perfect fit.