Hi there, I’m Julian. I’m a Digital Analyst, Technical Marketer, YouTuber, and founder of MeasureSchool.com – the prime destination for Marketers to learn all about Tracking, Analytics, and Marketing Tech. Since 2014 our site and YouTube channel have quickly grown to become an authority for technical-minded and data-driven marketers all around the world. We are gearing up for another exciting year. Do you want to come along?
MeasureSchool is a small (remote) company built by passion and the love for the art of tracking. This means it is the perfect place to try out new ideas, see your results in action and learn a ton.
You will own your own projects from beginning to end and see the immediate impact of the work you do.
What is the opportunity?
We are searching for a Content Producer who can take over our existing processes for producing videos and publishing content to our Blog. This role involves managing processes, meeting deadlines and following up with content creators. You will only partially be involved in the writing / recording of the content itself. The role can therefore be described as part producer, part editor and part managerial. Are you up for these challenges?
Here is what some of your task would involve:
- Setting and planning our content schedule
- Research in potential topics (including Keyword Research)
- Handing out task to writers and video producers
- Contacting potential guest writers / video producers
- Building out processes for content production
- Managing the content creation processes with tools like Trello
- If you apply use the word Guthenberg as the first word of your application
- Quality assurance of incoming material
- Troubleshooting content issues on our WordPress website
- Managing of our YouTube Channel
Who is this for?
To be upfront: You will need to already have some experience in the content creation field. We expect you to work full-time on projects and really have an impact on the organization, which requires focus, hustle and persistence. You will also need some of these skills:
You need to be a doer
Since our team is still very small, there is no one to take do your work for you. Yet, there is always something to create or improve. You will be part of building up the processes, team and projects and we’ll need you to be actively “doing” to take on tasks that produce results. Ideally, you have already experience in building teams and processes in the content space.
You already know what’s involved creating quality content
Content Creation goes through several stages. You are comfortable to get an idea to publication, following the process and push through roadblocks. Ideally you have worked on an active blog or have gone through a video production process before. With your knowledge you’ll be able to identify optimization potential and suggest changes that will make us faster.
You need to be a detail oriented person
While others will directly create the content your role will be the one who brings it all together. This requires precise communication and an eye for detail. Our audience notices everything and while we can change things later, we prefer getting things right on the first try.
You need to be a communicator
We work remotely, therefore face time is limited. In order to know where your project stands you will be using communication and management tools like Trello, Slack and Zoom. Good (preferably native) English is therefore necessary.
You need to have your own drive
Working remote means freedom of choice when it comes to your workplace, but also means, there is not much hand holding involved. We therefore, need you to be self-disciplined, hardworking and driven to have an impact. When you hit a roadblock you have no problem communicating it to the team, staying open, transparent and can express your ideas freely.
What’s in it for you?
Apart from being able to work remote (you can work from wherever you want – you can sit at home and work in your underwear if you wish so…), we think you will enjoy these benefits:
- Hands-on practical digital marketing experience working on a growing business
- Be surrounded by an awesome customer base that lives and breathes digital marketing
- Continuously improve through (online) training, go to conferences and make connections in the industry
- Use MeasureSchool.com as your creative outlet. If you have an idea in mind that would benefit the audience, let’s bring it to life and publish it