Are you the type of person that lives to help other people out?
Find you are the main person talking and encouraging others when in a group setting?
Do you actively start and join conversations in online groups, the YouTube comments section and other forums?
Do you love the idea of teaching to a small focused group of people who actually want to learn?
If so, we are looking for a Community Manager to help engage with and nurture the growth of members on YouTube and in our paid members community.
You will play an active role in supporting our audience on their journey as a marketing professional.
Who we are
MeasureSchool was founded by Julian Juenemann, a Digital Analyst, Technical Marketer, and YouTuber.
The brand prides itself on being the prime destination for 150k+ marketers passionate about learning tracking, analytics, and technical marketing skills.
We are gearing up for another exciting year of growth. Do you want to come along for the ride?
You will be in charge of managing, growing, and engaging with our audiences on YouTube, in our membership, and wherever else technical marketers hang out.
You will be learning and helping others figure out the best way to go about solving analytics & tracking problems.
You will learn a ton from your experiences and encounters with memebers & different problems, which you will learn from and use to grow.
Some of your work will include:
- Communicating in a forum-like setting with our paid community members and helping them with their technical questions
- Researching the answers to hard-hitting questions that you don’t know the answer to
- Asking questions and running polls on YouTube & in our paid members group
- Help facilitate connections between members
- Hosting LIVE events & facilitating discussion
- Developing a system for measuring & reporting on student engagement metrics
- Identifying “power-users” in our community and developing partnerships with them
Managing peoiple isn’t the easiest thing to do in the world especially at scale with our large community.
If you want to have a real impact on others you will need to be special 💪:
- Full-time availability
- 2-3 years of experience with community management & growth
- Available in a European Time Zone
- Familiar with technical terms like: Pageviews, Conversion Rate, Event Tracking
- Familiar with tools like: Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Hubspot, Shopify etc.
- Native/Near-native level English
What’s in it for you?
At MeasureSchool we take care of our people 👨👩👧👦:
- Fully Remote + 100% COVID-Free Enviroment
- Get paid to learn and master tracking & analytics
- Build relationships with our wonderful community members and learn from other analytics experts
- Get support from us for (online) trainings, conferences and making connections in the industry
- Competitive and negotiable compensation
Apply Now 👇👇
Please include a loom.com video recording in your application.