Are you passionate about writing & digital marketing?
Are you the type of person who likes making sure everything looks just right?
If so, then we are searching for a technical blog editor to help us grow and develop our blog and increase our readership.
That’s where you come in!
Who we are
MeasureSchool was founded by Julian Juenemann, a Digital Analyst, Technical Marketer, and YouTuber.
The brand prides itself on being the prime destination for 150k+ marketers passionate about learning tracking, analytics, and technical marketing skills.
We are gearing up for another exciting year of growth. Do you want to come along for the ride?
If you are starting out in the realm of tracking and want to flex your writing skills with our expert team, then maybe this is the perfect learning opportunity for you.
You will be doing the final edit, proofreading & sign-off on each of our blog posts our editors’ work. Your posts (like our YouTube content) will focus mostly on data and digital marketing topics and tools.
You will be learning a ton as you go. You’ll be making sure that posts are easy to understand by our audience and look stunning of course.
Some of the things you’ll be working on:
- Rewriting & Proofreading
- Quality checking
- Managing your own output schedule and hitting publication deadlines
You will need to be a doer and take the lead on managing multiple ongoing projects which will require focus, hustle, and persistence 💪 :
- Part-time availability (10-20 hours per week)
- 1-2 years of experience writing blog posts
- Native/Near-native level English
- Available in a European Time Zone
- Familiar with tools like: Google Tag Manager, Google Analytics, Shopify, WordPress etc.
What’s in it for you?
At MeasureSchool we take care of our people 👨👩👧👦 :
- Fully Remote
- 100% COVID-Free Enviroment
- Continuously learn through working directly with Julian and the team
- Deepen your knowledge of Google Tag Manager, Google Analytics and many other tools
- Create outlet for your love of writing and publish content on a large platform
- Be part of the growth of an exciting startup with a mission
- Compensation is both competitive and negotiable
Apply Now 👇👇
Please include a loom.com video recording in your application.